The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably right, but I have thought for a while the club would like to pull something out our the hat this weekend if they could, still hoping, but Stones would be the only surprise that seems close enough, and that seems too quiet, so not holding my breath.
Edit , Aguero extension just popped into my head, maybe that?
Surprise signings in front of a big crowd with no leak in advance? Just doesn't happen in the Internet age

Probably right, but I have thought for a while the club would like to pull something out our the hat this weekend if they could, still hoping, but Stones would be the only surprise that seems close enough, and that seems too quiet, so not holding my breath.
Edit , Aguero extension just popped into my head, maybe that?
Surprise signings in front of a big crowd with no leak in advance? Just doesn't happen in the Internet age

What's the latest word on the street?

antonio-fargas-aka-huggy-bear-o.gif

Right right I'm fooking confused here has IBHC and TH been playing a game with the lurking press or is this on the level??????
If you're a genuine Blue then yes, it's on the level. If however you're a lurking journalist or work for the Sun (I refuse to call them journalist's) then the answers no/maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.