The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, bet we looked at Nolito only because Pep asked for him. Even Sane, its not a coincidence that he praises him and we sign him.

On a side note, @Danamy seems like the club has briefed the papers on the Bravo deal. Seems a goer?
"Is your wife a goer ? Is she sir ? Is she a goer ? ? Nudge,nudge,wink, wink,know what I mean, know what I mean ? Say no more. ? Say no more sir."

Spot on that post from danamy...The gaffer calls the shots on players....And by the way he has always praised joe and what he means to the history of the club...But you move on ... Utd .liverpool all wounded teams ...we have no time for sentiment...

Spot on that post from danamy...The gaffer calls the shots on players....And by the way he has always praised joe and what he means to the history of the club...But you move on ... Utd .liverpool all wounded teams ...we have no time for sentiment...
This is the first time we have had a manager who everyone is behind and really is "the boss". Pellegrini wasn't, and whilst Mancini tried to be, it didn't seem like he had entire support from the club. No one is bigger than pep in that dressing room.

It's a real shame if hart goes. He is city through and through, and hasn't been given a chance on the competitive stage, BUT if pep believes his time is up, then it is. Hate to use the example, but look at what Ferguson did - when he had to stamp his authority, he often did.

This is the first time we have had a manager who everyone is behind and really is "the boss". Pellegrini wasn't, and whilst Mancini tried to be, it didn't seem like he had entire support from the club. No one is bigger than pep in that dressing room.

It's a real shame if hart goes. He is city through and through, and hasn't been given a chance on the competitive stage, BUT if pep believes his time is up, then it is. Hate to use the example, but look at what Ferguson did - when he had to stamp his authority, he often did.

The only bit i would question in all of this is the bit about being given a chance? As you say hart hasnt played a competative game. Some people have said pep had mafe his mind up before even coming here....that would be wrong regardless of how good a manager he is. If he has made the assessment since being at the club and watching joe train then ok (though again its not a competative game but you have to trust peps judgement)

I think hart should be given the chance to prove himself capable (or not) of doing what pep requires. If he cannt then fair enough he goes but from what ive also seen of cabellero over the last couple of years he is no better than hart with his feet (he scuffed the first one really badly the other day and he is a disaster waiting to happen). If joe is unwilling to change then also...he goes. But im not sure how anyone outside of pep and hart would know that. From what ive seen of hart in interviews he is always brutally honest about himself and team performances so i would (only) guess that he would at least be open to the challenge of trying to improve the area that pep wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.