The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
game-of-thrones-gif.gif
second world record bid ?£:))

I have promised not to speculate on here again based on info where we have put down money..no point unless they sign on the dotted line..for me anyway

All I can say is formalities for 2 players being crossed..should hear this week

You've got more chance of signing for Nited than Paul Pogba
Pogba will go to Real if they can raise the funds through James & Varane or he will stay at Juve. Pogba has priced himself out of a deal unless he drops the whole package. If he goes to Real the Kroos will be on. UTD have no chance & that's the bottom line.

Pogba will go to Real if they can raise the funds through James & Varane or he will stay at Juve. Pogba has priced himself out of a deal unless he drops the whole package. If he goes to Real the Kroos will be on. UTD have no chance & that's the bottom line.

If he was open to the idea of moving back to Manchester he'd be playing in blue next season..there's the crux..he's not..head's been turned by Spain

I have promised not to speculate on here again based on info where we have put down money..no point unless they sign on the dotted line..for me anyway

All I can say is formalities for 2 players being crossed..should hear this week

cool

cheers for the info....lets hope we hear for definite/have them signed officially but he end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.