The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be stones, we've known about it for ages so not really on the mega excitement scale.

I'd f-ing love it if at lunch time after the rags and sky have spent the morning touching themselves over pogba for the pep to appear standing next to stones, kroos and Suarez. complete fantasy I know but hey.

Something's really bugging me about this. Surely it should be called:
The 'are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet?' thread.

A very small change but it makes a difference.

In other news, authorities have asked people to stop examining shit songs under a microscope in an attempt unlock the Da Tolmi code. Experts in the field have suggested that any hidden meaning may be attributed to coincidenceitis. Symptoms may include ambiguous lyrics and/ or a sense of desperation.

If you think about it this thread should have been closed weeks ago. We signed 4 players for 130m in a week. How could it possibly be time for the "it's quiet" thread.

Think we need to top thinking forwards unless bale,suarez,messi are available mor likley a derender/ midfield player still think dier/ali are real pep players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.