The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am in the minority but I think that we could easily go in with Komps, The otter, The Mangler and Denayer next season, should the full back and centre mid positions be sorted properly with world class players.

Yeah, I'd rather get two full backs then buy more centre halves, after all, if Pelle was such a bad defensive coach...

I have been in that house if its the same one - SWP used to live there - 14,000 sq ft in Prestbury with a pool. Ridiculously big.
Is that the one SWP had on Bonis Hall Lane, a bit out of Prestbury, or is it the one he had closer to the village?

Yeah, I'd rather get two full backs then buy more centre halves, after all, if Pelle was such a bad defensive coach...

Komps is a risk with his injuries but Denayer is there to cover him, I think the Otter will improve after a season in the Prem and I also think there is a monster of a defender trying to get out of the Mangler, if he is coached correctly it should happen.

As is said by many, whatever Pep thinks I am happy to go along with, until he drops his first points, then he'll just be a no nowt Spanish Alan Ball of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.