The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be something, might be nothing. A friend of mine won a competition run by Nike to be at the Citizens day today. When he got there they asked him to sign a disclaimer before he went in. Could be something to do with the kit ? Or could he potentially see a new signing before being unveiled????

Let's hope it's the latter

Might be something, might be nothing. A friend of mine won a competition run by Nike to be at the Citizens day today. When he got there they asked him to sign a disclaimer before he went in. Could be something to do with the kit ? Or could he potentially see a new signing before being unveiled????

It'll be the kit

He was playing on the right hand side of Germany's midfield. I thought that is where Sane played?

Sane does play on right side yes. But still a different player. It's not like Schweinsteiger stayed on the right side and challenged the full-back. Wouldn't read much into it. The important thing is Pep wants him. Not if Loew does.

Probably just a general disclaimer not to say anything bad about the club or the sponsor, to be entitled to his prize

He was playing on the right hand side of Germany's midfield. I thought that is where Sane played?

Schweinsteiger is a central midfielder.

He played on the right of a 3 man central midfield because Germany were playing 352.

Sané is a winger or striker.

They aren't comparable players at all.

So he signed a disclaimer but didn't identify what he was disclaiming?!

Probably just a general disclaimer not to say anything bad about the club or the sponsor, to be entitled to his prize
Probably right, but I have thought for a while the club would like to pull something out our the hat this weekend if they could, still hoping, but Stones would be the only surprise that seems close enough, and that seems too quiet, so not holding my breath.
Edit , Aguero extension just popped into my head, maybe that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.