The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tolmies Hairdoo, in keeping with the recent left field shirt topic on this thread, what two NEW names could we expect to see on the respective goalkeeper, and outfield shirt, assuming the dots do indeed come together?

Again, just to confirm my Fosters voucher offer is still on the table. I would use the voucher myself, but I'd get more of an alcoholic hit from a Wine gum

When you say "official" what do you mean? Where is the data sourced from?

The report that said Chelsea outsold the shite was initially reported on a very obscure Spanish language blog and repeated by some news outlets. I personally don't believe for one minute that Chelsea outsell the Shite.

Here, another obscure website claims Madrid are the biggest sellers with 1.4 units.

http://www.sportyghost.com/top-10-highest-selling-club-soccer-jerseys/

Who knows what the truth is, but I the figures vary wildly from one report to the next. As for "official" figures I very much doubt any manufacturers or clubs release official figures, so any figures will be based on estimates.

What is very clear though, is that the Shite haven't sold 5m Pogba shirts this week which they would have to in order to pay off his transfer fee (assuming adidas get zero from sales, which is unfathomable in itself.)
Would be easier to remind them that because of the deal with Addidas, they get zero royalties on sales under 3m units and then 10-15% after that.

given how this thread has deviated to shirt sales, perhaps marquee is defined as that player who generates the most interest and excitement in our younger fans regardless of price. Gudongan will be a key player for us, I'm an aging man, however my sons who wear the shirts and get excited about who we sign would have a very different view. Aguero on their shirts again this year. Unless we get a marquee signing ;)
#prayforprof'skids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.