The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

MCC said:
Blue down under said:
nice session by the poms...

150 minutes without a wicket, and all of england tucked away asleep knowing that another test loss is in progress at the gabba.

order restored ;)

Struth! Settle down pal and throw another shrimp on the barbie. Not even half way yet and you still have to bat on the last day.

Typical Aussie twat, not even through the 2nd innings of the match and they think they've won haha. Slags England off for "pinching" players from other nations when they themselves do it. Dirk Nannes ring a bell?

jay_mcfc said:
mat said:
This test has draw written all over it.

Was just trying to do the calculations and seeing if that was likely. With the cracks in the pitch you would have to say no but whatever happens England will need 400+ second time around and that's depending on Aus being bowled out within another 100.
We're in the shit and I'm going to bed!

finally a pom who knows his team is gone, time the rest of you follow this lad

Blue down under said:

I was gutted I couldn't be in Australia this time around after doing Melbourne and Sydney in 06/07 but you've just reminded me what a bunch of jumped up unfunny cunts Australian men are. Seriously you're the rags of cricket. We'll still win the series; we're making a bit of a habit of starting slowly against you then hammering you in the next few tests.

It's a pity we can't bring in Monty to survive the last 36 hours or whatever it was

Blue down under said:
jay_mcfc said:
Was just trying to do the calculations and seeing if that was likely. With the cracks in the pitch you would have to say no but whatever happens England will need 400+ second time around and that's depending on Aus being bowled out within another 100.
We're in the shit and I'm going to bed!

Do you only post on here when the Australian cricket team are winning or summat?

jay_mcfc said:
I was gutted I couldn't be in Australia this time around after doing Melbourne and Sydney in 06/07 but you've just reminded me what a bunch of jumped up unfunny ***** Australian men are. Seriously you're the rags of cricket. We'll still win the series; we're making a bit of a habit of starting slowly against you then hammering you in the next few tests.

It's a pity we can't bring in Monty to survive the last 36 hours or whatever it was

its hilarious watching all you guys getting so upset over this. Its unfortunate that a bunch of criminals you didnt want 200 years later are better than you at a sport you invented. Although its not quite as funny as beating you guys 3-1 at upton park =)

lighten up champ

Just remind me who holds the ashes?

I'll admit the Australian team with Mcgrath, Warne, Hayden, Ponting and the rest was probably the best side thats ever played the game but you deluded sods can't hack the fact that you are now a shit team. Full of ageing players who are past their best, you lot wanted Hussey out a couple of days ago now your bumming him. Just funny to see you get so excited after 1 and a half innings against a young inexperienced team. Long way to go and i guarantee you we will be coming home with that little urn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.