The Asian Bog

Shitting in the woods has a lot of the same risks when hunting. The last thing you want is to be walking around with your own shit smeared all over the back of your pants or falling back into it or getting a pine branch caught in your undies or undesirable crawly things attacking your ass. Then there's the possibilty of a bear appearing and you haven't even wiped yet. Having said all that, it is quite satisfying squatting in a beautiful tranquil setting enjoying your morning constitution, watching flora and fauna in it's waking world

Shitting in the woods has a lot of the same risks when hunting. The last thing you want is to be walking around with your own shit smeared all over the back of your pants or falling back into it or getting a pine branch caught in your undies or undesirable crawly things attacking your ass. Then there's the possibilty of a bear appearing and you haven't even wiped yet. Having said all that, it is quite satisfying squatting in a beautiful tranquil setting enjoying your morning constitution, watching flora and fauna in it's waking world
I am not sure I'd fancy that here , imagine squatting down for a morning constitutional and a death adder or tiger snake took a fancy to your own snake or cheeks - doesn't bare thinking about!

At least most of your American type slitherers rattle a warning

Seriously, what are you meant to do if you're disabled? Its hard enough shitting in one of these when you're fit and healthy
Good point, most of the newer shopping places have a disabled bog, always worth seeking out in an emergency.
The newer CRH train carriages seem to alternate between holes in the ground and 'proper' bogs, it's the luck of the draw.

I noticed on a recent trip to Goa, that though all the bars/restaurants etc had western toilets, they were each and every one of the old 80's colours of pink, avocado, aubergine, brown and black etc.

Had a vision of some Del Boy type bathroom fitter, being stuck with such relics after we all went back to white, hearing Indians were 'going western' and thought, 'I know just where to shift this lot ...'

Luvvly jubbly.

Slightly off the subject,but did you know in Switzerland it is illegal to piss standing up after 10pm .because it makes too much noise !

You don't have to go to Asia to experience Asian bogs. As a student in the late 60s and early 70s I worked nights for four summers at McVitie's in Levenshulme. Even then there were such a large proportion of Asians working on nights there that the company installed a couple of Asian squatter holes in the men's bogs. If the other traps were full there was no alternative but to use one. The trick is to stand clear with your kecks up when you flush it or you'll get a load of water and piss in your shoes and possibly on your nether clothing. That experience stood me in good stead in later years when I spent a lot of time in the Middle East and south Asia.

You don't have to go to Asia to experience Asian bogs. As a student in the late 60s and early 70s I worked nights for four summers at McVitie's in Levenshulme. Even then there were such a large proportion of Asians working on nights there that the company installed a couple of Asian squatter holes in the men's bogs. If the other traps were full there was no alternative but to use one. The trick is to stand clear with your kecks up when you flush it or you'll get a load of water and piss in your shoes and possibly on your nether clothing. That experience stood me in good stead in later years when I spent a lot of time in the Middle East and south Asia.
I've suddenly gone off the pack of hobnobs I was about to devour

I couldn't visit a country without a proper flushing toilet. Or a country with cock eating spiders under the bog seat like Australia.

I couldn't visit a country without a proper flushing toilet. Or a country with cock eating spiders under the bog seat like Australia.
Take it you wont be going to levenshume then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.