The Athletic interview with Noel Gallagher

Oasis were my favourite band growing up but they never recovered from Be Here Now. I understand Liam is the nicer of the two brothers but that was a good read nevertheless.

I agree there are too many American owners with an interest of franchising the Premier League.

Oasis were my favourite band growing up but they never recovered from Be Here Now. I understand Liam is the nicer of the two brothers but that was a good read nevertheless.

I agree there are too many American owners with an interest of franchising the Premier League.
I was talking to a member of a famous Manchester band a few years ago. He'd been out for a meal & drinks the previous week with Noel, said he was a good mate but also said he has a shrewd business brain. Liam on the other hand he said is a kind, feeling sort of person who would help anyone out if he could.

I was talking to a member of a famous Manchester band a few years ago. He'd been out for a meal & drinks the previous week with Noel, said he was a good mate but also said he has a shrewd business brain. Liam on the other hand he said is a kind, feeling sort of person who would help anyone out if he could.

My housemate worked as a barmaid in a Levenshulme pub and brought us all in. One regular knew them growing up and said similar.

I always thought then and now,we were so lucky that Noel and Liam ended up blues,like they have both said most of their Irish family were rags or scousers.
Imagine during the 90's and 2000's them being the biggest band in the world and rags too,rubbing our noses in it even more,it would of been awful.
Kudos Noel and Liam

I always thought then and now,we were so lucky that Noel and Liam ended up blues,like they have both said most of their Irish family were rags or scousers.
Imagine during the 90's and 2000's them being the biggest band in the world and rags too,rubbing our noses in it even more,it would of been awful.
Kudos Noel and Liam
Well the rags had Mick Hucknall and Olly Muirs so that evens it out.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.