The Athletic interview with Noel Gallagher

I just get fed up of seeing him hanging off the players all the time , let them celebrate with each other ffs
Kaz he's just a fan living the dream, albeit through the fact he's a great musician imho and he has an in to the inner sanctum of the dressing room. Jonny Marr gets the access too but I don't think he likes mingling in the locker room as much as Noel.

We'd all be doing it if we had the chance don't you think?

P.s. hope you are well xx

Always liked Oasis, and personally preferred Noel to Liam.
Anyone doubting their blood doesn't run blue hasn't listened to them.
Saw him at the Emirates one year with his mates, most City fans left him to it - he wasn't bigging it up, and people realised he was just a normal supporter who didn't need pestering.
I've never really got why some do that - if you see someone famous out for a meal/drink etc let em lead a normal life outside what they do for a living
I said to Mrs Vienna only a few days ago that no one can question their "Blue credentials'" as they grew up supporting City.

Oasis' music was brilliant. (What’s The Story) Morning Glory is a fantastic album.

However, I didn’t realise it’s 15 years since the group split up. Time doesn’t half fly.

As insults go, I'd take it. Proper badge of honour. And those in the know will agree, Pickering on a Fruday night was the best night in the Hac...you can keep your Graham Park ;)

It was cos less out of owners but I always preferred the boardwalk.

I saw Mike Pickering on the tube once or twice when I worked down there. As I usually wore a City jacket then we’d always let on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.