The Athletic interview with Noel Gallagher

You realise your an FOC when you don't think in terms of the Hacienda but the Contie, the Cyprus Tavern and the Swinging Sporan. Bring back the 70s.

The Conti, Oxford Street. Go in at 11pm, drink till you fell asleep, wake up at 7am to egg and chips and a bottle of Stella for breakfast, in work by 8.30am.

Happy days. The 70s was the absolute Don of decades.

Up to you if you think like that,2 pricks v 2 good lads.
I had a mate years ago that played bass for hucknell when he was at ashton college,said he was a prick even back then.
if you think of the Gallaghers on the same level as a southern glory hunter like muirs and hucknell,god help you
Clarkie or is this a reverse Clarkie??

Kaz he's just a fan living the dream, albeit through the fact he's a great musician imho and he has an in to the inner sanctum of the dressing room. Jonny Marr gets the access too but I don't think he likes mingling in the locker room as much as Noel.

We'd all be doing it if we had the chance don't you think?

P.s. hope you are well xx
In many ways Noel is a bigger fucking star than the players !!!!

The Conti, Oxford Street. Go in at 11pm, drink till you fell asleep, wake up at 7am to egg and chips and a bottle of Stella for breakfast, in work by 8.30am.

Happy days. The 70s was the absolute Don of decades.
The Conti Oxford Street?...I may be wrong but wasn't it in a side street off Princess St...with you all the way on 7t's Mcr nightlife...although i preferred the more dubious 'clubs'...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.