The Athletic Renewal

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
Anyone else been stung by these cunts?

They’ve just taken 60 fucking quid from my bank account for a renewal. Double what I paid last year and something I didn’t want or ask to be renewed.

Didn’t even send me a fucking email the robbing twats!!

They’ve just taken 60 fucking quid from my bank account for a renewal. Double what I paid last year and something I didn’t want or ask to be renewed.

Tell them you want a refund inline with online purchasing rules Never saved account / card details to a site

Yes. I looked to cancel it but looking on their site the subscription is managed by my Google play account yet I cannot see any subscription for the Athletic on my Google play account.

So I'm struggling cancelling. I'll just take it on the chin this year but going to ring my bank when it comes around to the renewal next year and tell them to not pay it.

Yes. I looked to cancel it but looking on their site the subscription is managed by my Google play account yet I cannot see any subscription for the Athletic on my Google play account.

So I'm struggling cancelling. I'll just take it on the chin this year but going to ring my bank when it comes around to the renewal next year and tell them to not pay it.
Do it now before you forget and get stung again.

They are advertising atm for 99p per month. Still wouldn't pay it.

Why? Good writers don'#t work for nothing. They have articles across global sports that are well written and in-depth. It's a bargain at 99p a month if you like sports journalism without the crappy dipper bias that exists in the UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.