The Athletic Renewal

Stuck with them for about 3 years but sacked them today.
Them ending their City Podcast plus their employment of the toxic Tariq Panja (through their Parent Company NYT) was the final straw.

ScreenShot Tool -20231120151755.png

Everything you need to know about them at their own front door portal, Soccer, Manchester United, Liverpool.

It's a fucking disease.

Anyone else been stung by these cunts?

They’ve just taken 60 fucking quid from my bank account for a renewal. Double what I paid last year and something I didn’t want or ask to be renewed.

Didn’t even send me a fucking email the robbing twats!!

Yeah happened to me a couple of years ago.

Emailed them and said they were putting me in debt and due to Covid I couldn’t afford it.
They refunded me in full within a few days.

You might not be able to use the Covid line that I did anymore but you have to say key things to these dodgy so and so‘s to get the refund quickly.

Yeah happened to me a couple of years ago.

Emailed them and said they were putting me in debt and due to Covid I couldn’t afford it.
They refunded me in full within a few days.

You might not be able to use the Covid line that I did anymore but you have to say key things to these dodgy so and so‘s to get the refund quickly.
I posted that 18 months ago mate so I think that ship has sailed now haha

The twats are never getting another penny from me though, endless articles from Sam Lee banging on about which is the latest City player who apparently is desperate to leave the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.