The Athletic Renewal

Checkmate.
wink-james-franco.gif

Dude get it sorted ASAP been stung with amazon prime for 2 years despite never using it
There's some underhand shit going on with certain entities. I've had problems when I signed up with Prime, can't get them to cancel it now.
I no longer give any of these online services my card details. It's not worth the fucking hassle when they charge you extra.

Is it fair to say they vastly overestimated how many people are willing to pay for their services? The thing is literally always on sale, and not a small discount either - it seems to constantly be offered out for a quid a month now.

Seems to be failing IMO.

Is it fair to say they vastly overestimated how many people are willing to pay for their services? The thing is literally always on sale, and not a small discount either - it seems to constantly be offered out for a quid a month now.

Seems to be failing IMO.
Oh dear. Never mind. :-)

Anyone else been stung by these cunts?

They’ve just taken 60 fucking quid from my bank account for a renewal. Double what I paid last year and something I didn’t want or ask to be renewed.

Didn’t even send me a fucking email the robbing twats!!
Brick their windows and torch their cars mate, that'll teach the cunts.

because the football is still full of crappy dipper bias and the City reporter is a twat and a rag twat at that.

You did read their articles that found us guilty of FFP right?

Jesus. Some fans are so sensitive. The athletic is a great sports news site

Jesus. Some fans are so sensitive. The athletic is a great sports news site
You pulled a post from August 2022 to tell me that I am too sensitive lol

The Athletic is a piece of shit, it is full biased shit, the reporters are shit, that is my opinion, you know a thing people can freely hold, just as you are entitled to yours.

Reactions: PPT
You pulled a post from August 2022 to tell me that I am too sensitive lol

The Athletic is a piece of shit, it is full biased shit, the reporters are shit, that is my opinion, you know a thing people can freely hold, just as you are entitled to yours.

I didn’t know it was from 2022 haha. I just saw the thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.