THE ATMOSPHERE

city4eva96

to all the people who went to the game last night i just want to say a big thankyou for making this game the best game i have ever been to. i am 12 years old so i have never experianced a game as big as this before i remember the game against groclin in the last uefa cup we were in but that was bad that game really boring!!

city made me really proud last night i am happy to be a blue elano was immense i am dreading to go to school on monday because all my friends will take the mik but all i can say is at least we got this far

thankz again guys
C.T.I.D

top kid!

go and get urslef a city pin badge from the shop and have it on when you go into school and be proud to be a blue

city4eva96 said:
to all the people who went to the game last night i just want to say a big thankyou for making this game the best game i have ever been to. i am 12 years old so i have never experianced a game as big as this before i remember the game against groclin in the last uefa cup we were in but that was bad that game really boring!!

city made me really proud last night i am happy to be a blue elano was immense i am dreading to go to school on monday because all my friends will take the mik but all i can say is at least we got this far

thankz again guys
C.T.I.D
Welcome along mate, enjoy the ride!

It rivaled the game against gillingham for me......pity it wasnt the same result

Top post mate. Your a star. Future of our club. Keep it up and hopefully it won't be too long
before we win something.

ctid.

Top post mate. Your a star. Future of our club. Keep it up and hopefully it won't be too long
before we win something.

ctid.

Just hope people dont forget we have a game on sunday as well, if we have any chance to finish 7th we need the same support at the last three home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.