The awesome Kolarov!

BlueCityfan said:
I think this guy needs a thread where we can praise him :D He was class today...

His pressing gave us the 5th goal...and some great tackles and a few good chances he created for Tevez.

Love the guy! Great attitude aswell...the guy has played in almoste every game since he came back from injury. Respect!
you either are a serb, or must have been high when you watched the game. kolarov was nothing special, in fact he was shit when it came to getting past an opposition player, or when he made that ridiculous late challenge, which he has done before. kolarov is really just not good enough for city and im not being stuck up, just saying the truth. we are trying to be one of the best teams out tehre, and kolarov is not for this team.
i would love it if we sold him to milan as its rumored and we sign Coentrao of benfica, i think thats the only spot we have that needs improving

that's not a red card no matter who the opposition is or where it's taking place. Mistimed, yes, but studs down, no malice. Yellow 10 times out of 10, nothing more.

citysky said:
BlueCityfan said:
I think this guy needs a thread where we can praise him :D He was class today...

His pressing gave us the 5th goal...and some great tackles and a few good chances he created for Tevez.

Love the guy! Great attitude aswell...the guy has played in almoste every game since he came back from injury. Respect!
you either are a serb, or must have been high when you watched the game. kolarov was nothing special, in fact he was shit when it came to getting past an opposition player, or when he made that ridiculous late challenge, which he has done before. kolarov is really just not good enough for city and im not being stuck up, just saying the truth. we are trying to be one of the best teams out tehre, and kolarov is not for this team.
i would love it if we sold him to milan as its rumored and we sign Coentrao of benfica, i think thats the only spot we have that needs improving
I'm neither high nor a Serb. What I am is stuck trying to decide if you actually watched the game or not. On the one hand if you didn't really pay attention to the actual game I can see how you could come to the conclusion you did. On the other hand if you did actually watch the game then yeah you're entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong you are.

taconinja said:
citysky said:
I'm neither high nor a Serb. What I am is stuck trying to decide if you actually watched the game or not. On the one hand if you didn't really pay attention to the actual game I can see how you could come to the conclusion you did. On the other hand if you did actually watch the game then yeah you're entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong you are.
LOL who was talking to you? haha dumbass

citysky said:
taconinja said:
LOL who was talking to you? haha dumbass

You were talking to me...and im not a serb :) Im from Spain you dumbass!

He wasn't outstanding but he was good. Give the guy some credit.

SamTheGuru said:
He really did well today. But is that largely because he didn't have to do a whole lot of defending? The small amount of defending he did have to do he did very well by the way.
And this is the reason why we don't need some shit Conentraoe or whatever, but actually fix our midfield and suddenly our back 4 + Hart looks even more amazing

citysky said:
BlueCityfan said:

If you look at this game alone he made a great contribution for a left back

Did anyone run further? City broke repeatedly on Sunderland and he was always there overlapping and taking a defender away from man on the ball by doing so. When he had the ball at his feet he passed it really well. he played some excellent through balls into the midfield from the left back position, and some balls down the line to the forwards, and when he got into the final third his crosses were excellent. A lot of them were pullbacks to a man on the edge of the box. He was a constant attacking threat throughout.

Marvin said:
citysky said:
If you look at this game alone he made a great contribution for a left back

Did anyone run further? City broke repeatedly on Sunderland and he was always there overlapping and taking a defender away from man on the ball by doing so. When he had the ball at his feet he passed it really well. he played some excellent through balls into the midfield from the left back position, and some balls down the line to the forwards, and when he got into the final third his crosses were excellent. A lot of them were pullbacks to a man on the edge of the box. He was a constant attacking threat throughout.
This.

I think that was his best game for us. An' I always think that they can get better! He doesn't like turning back, and regaining defensive space - a weakness, but the whole of the back four were majestic. I was seriously worried about Asamoah before the game and just thought it would our luck for Welbeck to get on the sheetbut they hardly got a sniff.

Hes seemed quicker recently. Still having sleepless nights about the thought of Valencia running at him at Wembley though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.