the balls have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GStar said:
I'd watch out, apparently there's some clique'd up grandad's on other less welcoming "City Fan" sites who believe everyone rubbing thier balls are being serious and that they prefer sites where everyone knows each other, all news and rumours are ripped from other sources days late.

Of course with this place being so big we have more than our fair share of idiots... i guess what i'm saying is, for the posters on other boards who come on here then shuffle back to 'thier' board and moan about it... Can we keep things down, for thier sake, there's some Murray Mints that need sucking!

Perhaps whoever these people are, from whatever board could come and join in the fun, we're all Blues at the end of the day!

Rest is fair enough but calling me grandad???? I'm 30 for crying out loud. I've just noticed that too much rubbing your balls can be bad for your health. Do it every now and then and it's fun but do it five times a day and it will become painfull.

My point is that Bluemoon used to be great place and I for years I've enjoyed some insightfull posts by excellent posters. Recently, I feel, all the good posts get flooded under pointless dross and unnecessery wind ups.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
GStar said:
I'd watch out, apparently there's some clique'd up grandad's on other less welcoming "City Fan" sites who believe everyone rubbing thier balls are being serious and that they prefer sites where everyone knows each other, all news and rumours are ripped from other sources days late.

Of course with this place being so big we have more than our fair share of idiots... i guess what i'm saying is, for the posters on other boards who come on here then shuffle back to 'thier' board and moan about it... Can we keep things down, for thier sake, there's some Murray Mints that need sucking!

Perhaps whoever these people are, from whatever board could come and join in the fun, we're all Blues at the end of the day!

Rest is fair enough but calling me grandad???? I'm 30 for crying out loud. I've just noticed that too much rubbing your balls can be bad for your health. Do it every now and then and it's fun but do it five times a day and it will become painfull.

My point is that Bluemoon used to be great place and I for years I've enjoyed some insightfull posts by excellent posters. Recently, I feel, all the good posts get flooded under pointless dross and unnecessery wind ups.

30! bollocks

The forum is split up now, why don't you just go back to your own place and slag BM off there, as much as you slag it off you just can't keep away can you

Ducado said:
GStar said:

30! bollocks

The forum is split up now, why don't you just go back to your own place and slag BM off there, as much as you slag it off you just can't keep away can you

I repeat, show me where I've slagged off Bluemoon? Or are you trying to argue that there isn't loads of professional WUM's here these days?

They've been having a bit of a discussion over there mate the last few days. Apparently some of them are wondering why it's so small, why there aren't more of them &c.

This is the conclusion: "We are smaller because we aren't idiots (unlike everyone else)."

Ducado said:
GStar said:

30! bollocks

I repeat, show me where I've slagged off Bluemoon? Or are you trying to argue that there isn't loads of professional WUM's here these days?

Have you not stated that BM lacks credibility? Did you not state that? I think you did. I know you did. I posted it on here earlier today (yesterday) when you asked the same question.

Ducado said:
GStar said:

30! bollocks

I am curious to know why you thought GStar was talking about you when he mentioned Grandad's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.