The battle for 3rd place

Here we go. It's all the keepers fault, bring back Hart.
Problem is we have defended shite both as a defence and as a team all season and also squandered many chances going no forward.
How many points has Hart cost Torino this year BTW.
agreed, even i'm bored with it now. vinny is back that has to help. lets get over the line and close this horrible season down.

agreed, even i'm bored with it now. vinny is back that has to help. lets get over the line and close this horrible season down.

I wouldn't call it a horrible season, we are only 2 pts of last seasons final tally with 6 games left. Problem is all the big teams have improved markedly as well bar Arsenal.

The baffling thing is he's tried Kolarov at left back and Navas at right back - relatively successfully yet Joe wasn't given a chance? Why?
Because Kolarov and Navas had the skills to do the job Pep wanted from them as squad players. Joe didnt have the skills required for a number 1 goalkeeper in a Pep team. The fact the man who replaced him has lost his form doesnt change the reasons behind the original decision. Nothing baffling about it.

That was a horrible game, littered with fouls about half of which were given, terrible passing, awful decision making by both teams and the ref. Have Chelsea played worse this season? Much as I wanted United to lose I have to say Costa is a whining cheating diving little so and so. And what a disgraceful tackle by Fabregas, a real leg-breaker.

That was a horrible game, littered with fouls about half of which were given, terrible passing, awful decision making by both teams and the ref. Have Chelsea played worse this season? Much as I wanted United to lose I have to say Costa is a whining cheating diving little so and so. And what a disgraceful tackle by Fabregas, a real leg-breaker.

If his studs had been showing more or it was any higher, it would have been a red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.