The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confident west ham will get something out of the game my only concern is Swansea are now playing well and we will fuck it up there anyway what will be will be stranger things have happened

Utd only scrapped a win against Norwich in a dreadfully poor game. With arguably their best player Martial out i just don't see them winning.

It's the United way to win whilst playing shite. I fully expect West Ham to batter them, De Gea will make some great saves and them to win with a deflection. It's what they do.

United will most likely beat West Ham tomorrow, van Gaal has created a horrible united side that are awful to watch but they have constantly produced results when needed. West Ham's season ended on Saturday, yes they could lose out to Liverpool on the Europa league spot but other than the last ever match at the Boleyn Ground there's nothing to play for.

Let's face it we wouldn't know anything about making the last ever home match at your traditional home a damp squib, would we?

Two goals, Villa and the Derby and we would be done.

A draw in the Derby alone would do. You could go back through loads of games and say that. That ludicrous 'hand ball' penalty, for instance.

But I guess all teams can.

What is unarguable are the points we have conspired to lose via inane team selections. Southampton being the most costly as it is the most recent.

A draw there and we could be safe tomorrow and even a United win and it is still up to us.

Yet we basically threw the match so near the end of the season. That was inexcusable.

United are capable of doing that thing we can't. Winning games whilst playing shite.
Absolute joke we are in this predicament and relying on favours from other teams. Like someone said on here, West Ham could well beat United, problem is I have little faith we can go to Swansea and get the point(s) we require.

im calling it now. west ham will batter the rags, double figures on target, saves, crossbar, post, you name it.
the rags will break away. the granny shagger will dive and get a penalty, score it with 10 mins to go.
west ham will continue to batter them but to no avail.
i can see the brown envelope being packed as we speak.

A draw in the Derby alone would do. You could go back through loads of games and say that. That ludicrous 'hand ball' penalty, for instance.

But I guess all teams can.

What is unarguable are the points we have conspired to lose via inane team selections. Southampton being the most costly as it is the most recent.

A draw there and we could be safe tomorrow and even a United win and it is still up to us.

Yet we basically threw the match so near the end of the season. That was inexcusable.

And yet 100% predictable. I and numerous others on here said for weeks that MP basically doesn't give a **** about whether we qualify for the CL and would play fast and loose with the team selections in order to give himself any possible advantage for the CL semi finals.

It was a car crash just waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.