The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is we don't deserve to finish 4th - I have a feeling however that the emotion of West Ham playing their last game in the East End will be a factor and we will sneak it. Also, we don't need Sagna coming out with one game to go to say it's the players fault - It has been since October and we know it all too well Bacary - the Mayor of the bleeding obvious.

Truth is we don't deserve to finish 4th - I have a feeling however that the emotion of West Ham playing their last game in the East End will be a factor and we will sneak it. Also, we don't need Sagna coming out with one game to go to say it's the players fault - It has been since October and we know it all too well Bacary - the Mayor of the bleeding obvious.

If we finish 4th we finish 4th , deserving doesn't count for much nor do we deserve to finish fourth as MP puts it because we were fourth for 36 games etc but finish fifth.

If on the subject of deserving neither Manure and City probably deserve to represent themselves in next years comp based on their performances this year in truth but whoever finishes fourth will get the opportunity to qualify for the group stage at least.

The only Issue I have with Sagna is, it's a shame this wasn't said a lot sooner!!
Also it does kind of implicate Pellegrini too. Any Manager/Boss who allows the team he/she is responsible for to perform below the required level for any amount of time, means they themselves are not performing or carrying out their work to the required level.

From Board level to Management & coaches and right down to the players, the club has underperformed and really taken it's eye off the ball.
I want 4th course I do, but finishing 5th would be the cold hard slap in the face perhaps this club needs.

We do deserve it deffo. The media bias, the bad luck with injuries, Bony! We deserve something back

The only Issue I have with Sagna is, it's a shame this wasn't said a lot sooner!!
Also it does kind of implicate Pellegrini too. Any Manager/Boss who allows the team he/she is responsible for to perform below the required level for any amount of time, means they themselves are not performing or carrying out their work to the required level.

From Board level to Management & coaches and right down to the players, the club has underperformed and really taken it's eye off the ball.
I want 4th course I do, but finishing 5th would be the cold hard slap in the face perhaps this club needs.

Fair point, well made. Perhaps you are right - the club has been coasting for a while and it may be a good thing, but it also flies in the face of the call for constant improvement as a club. To us all it also seems a poor call by the owner to reward Pellegrini with expensive art - yes we know he's a nice chap but I agree with you he should be questioned about his strategy over the course of the entire season. So many silly points thrown away by lack of desire and preparation. Things that could and should have been dealt with on the training pitches - lack of threat from corners, throw-ins taken too slowly and straight to the opposition - it has been at times like amateur hour. At least it's nearly over and we should see some positive change with an ambitious, top coach in charge who thrives on preparation and planning.

West Ham vs Utd is now the biggest game of our season... Shocking state of affairs given the quality of our squad and the resources available. Management (both at pitch side and upstairs) are to blame and hard questions need to be asked this summer about squats management/recruitment policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.