The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it, who cares really?how many of you guys will start following Man U next season if we fail to get a spot in the champions league? ;-)

None of us would follow the Rags if they were the only team left in the world - ( not much of a league that ! ) if you see what I mean ?

They'll be up for any game against us, and their form's been better than ours since Hiddink came in.
We shouldn't fear them, but we shouldn't underestimate them either. This is a hell of a tough fixture for us.
They have been better, and won't be easy but I just get a sense now they are out of the cups and reached mid table some of the motivation has gone from them , maybe because Costa has been missing, I assume he'll be back, but also since Mourinho went they seem to be getting more injured players all of a sudden, they had Pato starting yesterday. Think Nasri and Debruyne back is huge for us in the run in.

I think we'll beat stoke, Newcastle and Swansea. Those 9 points might not be enough.

We've played shite all year and are 4 points in front of the rag gobshites. Funny as fuck. Piss funny. Even a shite citeh is better than the rags 500m pound team. What a hoot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.