The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get KDB , Vinny , Nasri back for the last 6 weeks of the season , and keep them fit , it will be like signing three new players , and we can get more points than the goons , i would like a top four of , Leicester ,Spuds , Hammers and us , none of the traditional top 4 in the Champs league , maybe Sky and the rest of the media will then realise there is more to the Premier league than rags,goons,scouse and chavs.
this.

Hope I'm proved wrong, but I think it's going..
Unless the statue on the touch line goes, don't see where the change in our fortunes comes from.
Not convinced we can beat anybody at the moment.
Gutted!

Couldn't give a shit. It's appalling that Demichellis gets £100k a week and couldn't give a fuck.

I agree mate, 100%.

I just thought telling one of the mods to fuck off, hoping somebody shoots our manager, and the crippled comment were all pretty severe, even for a broad-minded forum like this one.

At the minute 4th place is the best we can hope for, I don't think we will finish in the top 4, our form and confidence is shot too pieces, our manager is clueless.

What pisses me off is the possibility of missing out on Peps transfer targets, they may have to be looked at again, hope there is a plan B.

If we finish in 4th, we have to play a qualifier after the Euros, probably in some old eastern block country.

After years of fighting for a level playing field in The CL, where we are seeded as per our league position, ie finish 1st go into pot 1.

We would now be in pot 4, therefore another group of death.

This season has been the most disappointing since the takeover.

I can only see us getting maybe 4 wins maximum from the remaining 8 games, doubt that will be enough for top 4. Wee'll get smashed by Arsenal and Chelsea, Southampton will probably beat us and i wouldn't be surprised if Stoke do us over again. West Brom at home we should win. Bournemouth Swansea and Newcastle away you'd think we'd win given our flat track bully reputation this season but at this stage of the season where all those 3 will be fighting and wee'll be strolling i wouldn't guarantee it.

Wee're 15 points behind the leaders in a season where no team has run away with it. That is absolutely abysmal. Even if we won all our remaining games we can only finish on a maximum of 75 points, less than 2 points a game. This has been a woeful season. Wee got all our summer targets, have thee best squad in the league yet our manager can't even get us a 2 point a game average. Please just retire. Worst manager in the entire league. I'd put money on him getting Leicester relegated if he was their manager.

Pellegrinni will keep picking Navas, Bony, and Silva who is having an awful year so yeah it's probably gone

Half of our remaining games are against teams in the top half

Let me just check our record vs the top half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.