The Bayern Party

chisnall_blue said:
Hey Blues, I hardly get to the game anymore since moving to London but I've managed to get a couple of tckts for weds and cannot wait! East Stand Level 2, row B; any good?
CTID
Lucky you are not in the South Stand, you get the full Kippax welcome if you are in there for a Champions League Game. They seem to forget that for CL games the away section is full of City fans.

4 celcius tomorrow night, hope everyone gets wrapped up!

Luckily no rain forecasted so those of us not undercover won't get soaked unlike Saturday.

skillman said:
Gonna be South Stand level 2. Chances of a good atmosphere?..

Normally fairly high, but I was moved there for the Villarreal game and it was dire.

I was sitting where the away fans would normally sit though.

Puppet Master Silva said:
skillman said:
Gonna be South Stand level 2. Chances of a good atmosphere?..

Normally fairly high, but I was moved there for the Villarreal game and it was dire.

I was sitting where the away fans would normally sit though.

Yeah I was sat where the away fans usually are for the Villarreal game too and it was a shite atmosphere. Hopefully the 'party' will make its way up to the second tier.

Who gives a shit about how cold/windy/rainy it is, the atmosphere for this one will be class as long as we dont let the tension get to us if we dont get an early goal, lets get right behind the boys and hopefully get a win!

By the way i'll put my mortgage on people coming on here moaning that the atmosphere at the Hamburg game was better no matter how good it is tonight ;)

Come on City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.