The Bayern Party

ell said:
GaudinosWheels said:
Slight OT but can anyone direct me to the section on the official site where you can view what cup schemes you're in, you're purchase history etc. been ages since I had to do it and I can't find it. Cheers.
"tickets and membership"

Yeah that just takes me to the page that says how many points I have and where I access the on-line programme and fanzine. I'm looking for the section that includes the options for what card you pay on etc.

GaudinosWheels said:
ell said:
GaudinosWheels said:
Slight OT but can anyone direct me to the section on the official site where you can view what cup schemes you're in, you're purchase history etc. been ages since I had to do it and I can't find it. Cheers.
"tickets and membership"

Yeah that just takes me to the page that says how many points I have and where I access the on-line programme and fanzine. I'm looking for the section that includes the options for what card you pay on etc.
Are you on the page where you get 4 boxes across your screen? IIRC the first one (left side) brings up your purchase history

i'm off to get a few warm beers... (well cold beers to warm me up) ready for the match... CTID

bayern blade said:
Manchester's pubs and bars will be doing a roaring trade today with 3000 of our lot in town I reckon.
Where are the Bayern Boys drinking? Would be good to meet some of you and see your perspective of the game& maybe swap scarves so I can add bayern to my collection!

Setting off in about 40 mins or so with 'ar kid'.

COME ON CITY - do us proud!!

Just do your best to win the game lads... then let's see what transpires.
We can ask for no more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.