The Bayern Party

cibaman said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
LongsightM13 said:
Good idea Ricster.
Not sure about the wording in the OP mind, 'for once lets get behind the team'.
I thought most of us have been doing that all season, especially those shelling out £100-plus on travel and tickets for the London aways.

Yeah, but over half the stadium are usually quiet as hell for the whole game. Would be nice for everyone to get involved.

Unfortunately unless Villareal score 3 in the first 20 mins the atmosphere is bound to be affected by that feeling that it probably will not matter. I think it'll be a lot like the Villareal game after they scored.

Blimey, mate, you sound up for it, inspirational.

regardless of the napoli/realvilla score,i think we should go all out to beat them, heavily.
lets destroy their morale completely.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
anyone know how ticket sales are going?

East and west stands more or less sold out on levels 1 and 2. No idea about level 3 as they aren't being sold online again. Still seats all over the north and south stands left but not massive amounts like the previous CL games.

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
cibaman said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Yeah, but over half the stadium are usually quiet as hell for the whole game. Would be nice for everyone to get involved.

Unfortunately unless Villareal score 3 in the first 20 mins the atmosphere is bound to be affected by that feeling that it probably will not matter. I think it'll be a lot like the Villareal game after they scored.

Blimey, mate, you sound up for it, inspirational.

Difficult to sing whilst listening to the radio

I have been asked by the club not to bring any offensive inflatables to the game, so unfortunately Fergiecock wont be making an appearance from myself. I can understand where the club are coming from on this issue, and as i am contact with the club, i dont want to get anyone into trouble by bringing a 6 foot inflatable penis, that can be bought on the internet for £17.99 by searching with google, with Fergies face splashed on both sides of the helmet by enhancing a decent image and printing it out on card, with the back of the card plastered with double sided sticky.

As i said, I have been asked not to bring one of these.

I'd also like to thank those at City who are helping push this and the fans that are helping by supporting this.

Thanks guys.

Me, wife, son and nephew will be there with our bananas, be like being a teenager again!!
Imre Banana......................

I think we should go there to try and make a statement for next year - Even if we go out it would be nice to have the memory of us beating Bayern at home for next season.

Especially if they go on to semis/final maybe even win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.