David El Mago Silva 1
dublinblue12 1
Adebayor's Skidmarks 1
Mr Blue Moon 1
mancity1 1
Exeter Blue I am here 1
meltonblue 1
Chris In London 1

129) Jane Asher first met Paul McCartney whilst covering a Beatles concert for which magazine ?

Maintainin 31
urban genie 18
bigstanhibbert 16
Shrimp 14
Bill Walker 13
Shirley 11
Shuffs 5
Millo 5
Mad Eyed Screamer 3
Whichonespink 2
JOGAMIGMOG 2
norman 2
Prestwich_Blue 2
David El Mago Silva 1
dublinblue12 1
Adebayor's Skidmarks 1
Mr Blue Moon 1
mancity1 1
Exeter Blue I am here 1
meltonblue 1
Chris In London 1

130) Which friend was born the same day as Paul McCartney and brought him to the Woolton Village fete where he met John Lennon?

131) Which member of the Beatles entourage/Crew fathered a Child with Mona Best (Pete's Mum of course)

Just means he is tipped off by Mark as to when he is posting the queations....
I have no chance being 5 hours behind unless I stay up all through the night waiting for the next question......
Which i wont do as i dont know the answers..... the 3 I got right I googled them, er I mean my mate did and passed on the answer.....
I am 11 hours behind at least for the next 4 months and while I have two but only credited for one I know I didn't google as I refuse to do so.

Given my age and memory failure these days I am surprised by how many I actually knew to date but like you timeline means its a tad difficult for me but its a good thread and long may it continue despite the advantages of those in Mark's quarter.

Neil Aspinall , and I didn't have to google that.
Correct, Good knowledge if you didn't, only found this out a yr or two ago, when I listened to all 30* odd hours of Mark Lewisohn's Pt1 of his Beatles history, if you want definite this is it. Pt2 not out yet as far as I know, Pt1 only takes us up to the release of the 1st record.

* Edit 43 hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.