The best and worst player...

You're an awkward fucker, aren't you? Okay then, of those who are playing, what about Walker?

Indeed I am, jim. There's a mistake in all of them and when it's a defensive mistake it invariably leads to a goal - how many goals have we conceded this season when it amounts to the first and only shot on target by the opposition. Attacking mistakes don't change the game - it remains what it was before the miss, no matter how glaring a miss, but a defender . . . . .? Not fair to pick out individuals in this sort of exercise.

Zinchenko is 6th in the queue for his actual position and only playing due to multiple injuries, even then he's not trusted for big games. It's him.

Just off the top of my head, if we pick on mistakes that have led to concessions, then Walker, Delph and Zinky are in the frame, but then Eddie is top of the Giving Away Penalties!!

Just off the top of my head, if we pick on mistakes that have led to concessions, then Walker, Delph and Zinky are in the frame, but then Eddie is top of the Giving Away Penalties!!
Walker and Eddie are first choice in their position and Delph is a handy utility player though.

And yet all these players made more of a living out of football than the app maker will ever do.

Quite true. Who is ours if Mangala goes then? Bit disrespectful really. In my opinion!

City - Silva > Mendy
Dippers - Salah > Henderson
Gunners - Aubamiang > Welbeck
Spurs - Erikson > Dier
Chelsea - Hazard > Jorginho
Rags - De Gea > Jones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.