The Best Bond Yet...?

Sorry to go against the grain here but I think that the new bond is W@ank.

Bond does not bleed, Its all too new man metro sexual PC.

I want bond to shag the fittest birds, drink the strongest drinks, drive the fastest cars, shoot the baddiest baddie. then go home smack the wife on the arse and say your next fatty.

Bring back the 80's its the future.

myleftfoot said:
just surfing through the old pages and this one stuck out at me.

i watched this qos last night and was confused. could somebody please tell me if that mathis geezer was a goodie or a baddie, i just dont understand that bit where he dies and they are talking. the idea that he is working for the others is a constant in both films and it is iritating me.

thanks.

He's a triple.

He works for MI6, undercover in Quantum. But Quantum think he's working for them, undercover in M16.

jimharri said:
deco said:
roger moore in live and let die. best james bond and best bond film.
Stop that; you're just being silly. Connery in Thunderball (although I thought Brosnan was fairly good in the role, particularly in GoldenEye).

connery in thunderball was good. i liked him as bond but never liked brosnan tbh.

I went to see Goldfinger as a young lad in the 60's and it absolutely blew me away, Connery is/was still the best Bond ever. Over the years I learned to tolerate the subsequent imitators because I enjoy the films so much. Daniel Craig is the best of the rest he actually looks like he could cause you harm, just like Connery! Roger Moore couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding IMO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.