The Best Centre Halves in the World.

woolleyback blue said:
I hate to mention it but we have a certain V.Kompany who is a top class CB on our books plus Nedum who if he stays injury free will surely move up the pecking order.

Not a CB in my opinion,proved it at Pompey last year.Ned a great player but wont stay injury free as this will only get worse as he ages.Just ask Owen.

mcfcliam said:
Agger? I'd say Nedum is better than him.

Well thats why he cant even get a game for us. dont know why i have so much respect for agger, i usually hates all liverpool players but this player got it all - Strong,good in the air, best ball playing defender in the world and is quite underrated. See how Liverpool is struggling whitout him.

swps said:
mcfcliam said:
Agger? I'd say Nedum is better than him.

Well thats why he cant even get a game for us. dont know why i have so much respect for agger, i usually hates all liverpool players but this player got it all - Strong,good in the air, best ball playing defender in the world and is quite underrated. See how Liverpool is struggling whitout him.

Jesus, steady on

perpetualprism said:
Having watched Lescott and Toure play together over the past few games I feel that maybe the acquisition of a strong, intelligent, world class centre half would benefit us as a team.
I have been mulling this over with a few mates this evening and we were discussing possible purchases for us in this area in the January window.
What do you guys think?

Not having a go at you, but I had to laugh when I pictured the scenario:

Hughes: I need £22m to buy Lescott. He will complete the CD partnership with Kolo.
Khaldoon: No problem, you have the all clear to spend £22m

then comes January

Hughes: I need to go out and get another CD
Khaldoon: What?!

seriously, if it were your money you too would be feeling like you wasted £22m if we had to go buy another CD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.