The best comedy sketch ever....

It's a little long, but it's genius in three parts (imo)

if it doesn't work, just youtube Stanley Rodgers

Last edited:
I have actually done that in real life. I was 16, just left school, but still didn't have a job. My mate had been thrown out and he'd got himself his own flat on Darnhill. I went up to see him and was introduced to weed for the first time. After spending an hour smoking it and 2 hours throwing it all back up, I went to catch the bus home.
It was my first ever time smoking weed and I was convinced that everyone would know I was stoned. So I was determined to act straight. I sauntered over to the bus stop, which had quite a few people in it and nonchalantly leaned against a non existent window. I dropped like a sack of shit but bounced back up as though I'd hit a rubber floor, so determined to appear normal.
The couple of old biddies in at the bus stop were so concerned, but the girl my age couldn't stop fucking laughing. I was that embarrassed I ran off down the road and ended up walking home. I even ducked into a doorway when I saw the bus coming past so they wouldn't see me.
Did you ever go in the highlander on darnhill stony?

I've been in a couple of times but it was in the mid 90s when I worked in heywood.

I was firmly entrenched in the Woolpack by then and only left it for pool nights and weekend pub crawls around town. The Highlander was a bit off the beaten track. I did eat my chips on a tray with gravy round the back of the Highlander every dinnertime between 77-82 though, when I was at Suthy road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.