The Best Eighties Albums

15zs9bm.jpg

squirtyflower said:
aphex said:
bowies 80's output is his best (apart from low)
you can't beat the trilogy of
man who sold the world
ziggy
aladdin sane

pity diamond dogs got in the way because low would have made it a quintuplet of excellence with heroes

diamond dogs is ok. his vocals are beautiful on that album. but i know what you mean.

i think low is my favorite album of all time, maybe after music has the right to children.

the best 80's album he did was scary monsters. but modern love and china girl are probably the 2 best singles of the 80's. for me.

If I could only have on album from the 80's it would be this. Still sounds good now.

3263911143_703434f97c.jpg

aphex said:
squirtyflower said:
man who sold the world
ziggy
aladdin sane

pity diamond dogs got in the way because low would have made it a quintuplet of excellence with heroes

diamond dogs is ok. his vocals are beautiful on that album. but i know what you mean.

i think low is my favorite album of all time, maybe after music has the right to children.

the best 80's album he did was scary monsters. but modern love and china girl are probably the 2 best singles of the 80's. for me.

i always over looked 'lets dance' as album but it is a firm favourite of mine and in my top 3 bowie albums, can't go a day without hearing 'Without you'

aphex said:
squirtyflower said:
man who sold the world
ziggy
aladdin sane

scary monsters was a big let down for me
gave up on bowie after that, and really hated the singles!
maybe because i grew up on the first three albums mentioned

mr t said:
If I could only have on album from the 80's it would be this. Still sounds good now.

3263911143_703434f97c.jpg
Mr T you spot on ,great album.
the crossing- big country
the river-bruce springsteen
sound effects-the jam
rum ,sodomy & the lash- the pogues

Im not saying this is the best album but I really like the album Nowhere by Ride. Worth a listen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.