The best group of all time

I miss those days. We used to sneak out into these woods beside our school and get stoned out of our brains. I used to be the anti-social **** with the headphones on with Zep, Rush, Floyd etc playing. Fucking kids :)

Fucking stoner. Those were the days though. Sitting in the valley with a massive ghetto blaster listening to the wall and smoking Colombian gold.

Fucking stoner. Those were the days though. Sitting in the valley with a massive ghetto blaster listening to the wall and smoking Colombian gold.

Hah my mates would have loved me more and my missus would have less bones to pick if we'd had a ghetto blaster, I had a discman, followed by a mini disc, followed by an mp3 player, hence the anti social **** part. She's still breaking my bollocks over ignoring her back then believe it or not.

Hah my mates would have loved me more and my missus would have less bones to pick if we'd had a ghetto blaster, I had a discman, followed by a mini disc, followed by an mp3 player, hence the anti social **** part. She's still breaking my bollocks over ignoring her back then believe it or not.

Lol. This could have been any one of my mates back then.

1420059160258.jpg

Rush and Max Webster was usually drowning out the disco kids radios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.