The best ice cream flavour

has to be caramel choo choo if gorging yourself on a bucket full, though a smooth vanilla with little bits of the pod/seeds inside has to be favourite as an accompaniment to apple pie/chocolate fudge cake/etc

when i was a kid it had to be cornish all the way - or changing tack slightly I used to LOVE king kong ice lollies... caramel on the stick, wrapped in bizarre banana ice-cream that made a satisfying noise when you bit through it, dipped in chocolate - my god I NEED ONE!

mrbelfry said:
Get down to oasis in chorlton if you like ice cream. they are nice guys in there too. I like coffee ice cream

as coming from gorse hill also, that oasis shop in chorlton is quite remarkable. the banoffee cake icecream is amazing

This could be a womans support group website with this topic!

My favourite Ice cream is strawberry and it cools my cramps down.

I like choco-fudge as it makes me feel better when I'm cradling my hot water bottle.

When my boyfriend has upset me I get Mr Cuddles (my teddy) and we share a big bowl of tutti frutti ice cream.

( A good quality vanilla - one with the vanilla seeds in or Haagan Dazs praline and cream for me. ) ;-)

robson green was on one of his fishing programmes this week in japan where the locals gave him a picnic box containing crab, squid & eel flavoured ice cream.

dirty bastards.

daveduke67 said:

I like choco-fudge as it makes me feel better when I'm cradling my hot water bottle.

When my boyfriend has upset me I get Mr Cuddles (my teddy) and we share a big bowl of tutti frutti ice cream.

( A good quality vanilla - one with the vanilla seeds in or Haagan Dazs praline and cream for me. ) ;-)

pralines and cream is awesome...but try the new one with chocolate and caramel as well...best ice cream ever!

eshiers1 said:
daveduke67 said:

pralines and cream is awesome...but try the new one with chocolate and caramel as well...best ice cream ever!

Just got one the dulce de leche - soft toffee - Asda £2 - all flavours on offer ;-)

I opened it up and curled up on the settee and watched the first two series of 'Friends' whilst the other half was out with her friends. She'd upset me by saying my arse looked big in my jogging pants so I sulked unil she went out and then pretended to be asleep when she came home expecting sex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.