The best piece of Footballing Memrobillia you own?

A piece of concrete from the kippax terracing. my seat from the kippax. a fine collection of 6 city bags from early 70 s to 80 s and about a 1000 city cards and stickers from pre ww1 to now .Just read it back sound like a right geek

I have a few bits,all City stuff.
Large City sign/emblem from the old social club
Number 9 shirt and program from Paul Power testimonial
Unopened bottle of champagne from the Blackburn promotion game

I have a seat out of the Maine stand over here in Canada, and a certain round, gold thing that goes around a City players neck after they have won something.

Ive recently had 12 of my old football cards framed - the City team from 78/79.

Framed photo of our end when the 4th goes in against Blackburn + a signed City Shirt from that season along with my tickets for that game and the Play Off final.

Signed Autobiography of "Manchester City: My Team"........... by Mike Doyle
absolutely priceless!!!!!!...........

I've got a signed team sheet by Joe Corrigan and Paul Lake, a signed programme by Colin Bell and Tony Book (met them all last week!) and a framed squad signed shirt from last year. Oh and Andy Dibble's autograph from when I saw him in Safeways when I was 13.

My brother once gave me a signed City shirt by the one and only Albert Riera, Peter Beardsleys autograph when I met him on hols in Florida when he played for us on loan, Tommy Booths autograph from a City social meeting and my uncle gave me his programme from 1966 WC final but the Riera shirt is obv the shining light in my collection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.