the big adebayor face

I don't want to start a new thread, but has anyone else received a photoshop email from rag 'mates' showing the City 'commemerative' Plate?

The reason I ask is I was wondering if there was something similar using a debt management firm knocking about anywhere. If there is could some kind soul post here for me please, if not could any creative soul get to work on photoshop and make one if it's not too much bother.

Cheers

100%manc said:
SouthStand211 said:
WOOOOAH!

ade%20arndale.ashx

Its Awful - sorry but it is nothing will ever beat the tevez poster

It's not meant to better it... read on:

People visiting the Arndale Centre in Manchester today will have been greeted by a huge visual graphic of our Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor adorning the floors of Halle Square, just outside the CityStore.

This is the first part of our new ticketing campaign to build anticipation in the run up to the club’s games against the ‘Big Four’, starting with this Saturday’s clash with Arsenal.

The image of Ade was conceived and commissioned by marketing agency Music and produced by San Francisco based illustrator Michael Gillette who most recently designed the book covers for the Penguin James Bond series.

Chris Kay, City’s Head of Marketing explained; "We are the heart of the City, and our fans and players are the heart of our club. The big four games provide an opportunity to celebrate those cult players who relish such occasions and transcend the barriers between culture and football. Creating a stylised campaign, unique for a football club, puts Manchester City at the centre of the cultural fabric of Manchester."

Alongside the installation at the Arndale Centre, the campaign will be running across press; outdoor, ambient and instore. Limited edition signed posters and t-shirts of the artwork will also be produced and available in the CityStore.

Win a pair of tickets to City vs Arsenal on Saturday 12th September by emailing a photo of yourself with the Ade installation to mcfc@mcfc.co.uk. The winner will be drawn at random and all photos received will be featured in a photo set on the club’s facebook and flickr pages.

100%manc said:

I just like how we City-ise town. This is our city, and we're gonna decorate it as we wish. I'm just waiting for the big filter to go up at night so that there's always a blue moon over manchester.

Mr.Banks said:
I don't want to start a new thread, but has anyone else received a photoshop email from rag 'mates' showing the City 'commemerative' Plate?

The reason I ask is I was wondering if there was something similar using a debt management firm knocking about anywhere. If there is could some kind soul post here for me please, if not could any creative soul get to work on photoshop and make one if it's not too much bother.

Cheers

not seen this, post us a pic mate? im guessing its a naughty one

Goater's Shin said:
100%manc said:

I just like how we City-ise town. This is our city, and we're gonna decorate it as we wish. I'm just waiting for the big filter to go up at night so that there's always a blue moon over manchester.

We're going to have something on this scale this just before the Liverpool and Chelsea home games, and ANOTHER one just before the HOME Derby! This is fantastic marketing... wait for the"GET YOU PICTURE WITH BIG ADE FACE THREAD!" lol

Hammond said:
Mr.Banks said:

Cheers

not seen this, post us a pic mate? im guessing its a naughty one

2cx7x8h.jpg

Here you go a bit sad and obsessive if you ask me but i just want some comeback for it

jimharri said:
Came across this the other day. Thought it would make a good wallpaper;
1zuged.jpg
It's good, but I probably wouldn't have got THAT excited about it. Each to their own though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.