the big adebayor face

SouthStand211 said:
jakeashto6 said:
DSC00095-1.jpg

had to get a picture done didnt i :)

Haha. Worth it's own thread of people doing this pose I reckon!

i justttttt had too have it done when i went down, me and my mate both had a picture done lay down, unfortunatley, i were there for 5 minutes while my mate fixed his camera!

Hammond said:
jake what a legend! i wouldnt have the balls to lie down like that in the middle of a busy shopping centre haha

yeah i wouldnt normally have the balls but.. hahaaa, i were fookin shakinnn' :) specially when some guys came overr going "bluddd bluddd"

jakeashto6 said:
Hammond said:
jake what a legend! i wouldnt have the balls to lie down like that in the middle of a busy shopping centre haha

yeah i wouldnt normally have the balls but.. hahaaa, i were fookin shakinnn' :) specially when some guys came overr going "bluddd bluddd"

hahahahaa

i've sent it but i probably wont win :L it'll just be some bald guy with a big cheesy grin stood on his eye or something haha

had a look at it this afternoon. Good idea and works quite well, but would have worked better if if was a blown up photo of Adebayor with some artwork / slogan, because most people wont even realise that it's Adebayor

Keep up the good work City. If we're doing something similar for the other top 4 games, I'd make it a bit more obvious as the image / writing aren't that clear even at a distance.

Saw the billboard yesterday on the way up to the ground. Looks fantastic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.