The Big Bang Theory (the TV programme, not the universe)

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
MCFCTrick said:
Utter shite. A couple of mate raved about it, saying the same thing that you 'have to get into the characters' Problem, there aren't any....

Sheldon a) can't act and b) just wants slapping. Repeatedly.

I am sure you already know what type of character he is supposed to be but if you were to describe the role you think he is, what type of person is he portraying?

He has Aspergers or something similar I gather? (The character, not the actor) And is, as are the rest a 'geek' too .... still not funny. Or well acted....

southstander93 said:
I used to hate it, never found it funny, but I started watching it from the first episode and the jokes start to make a lot more sense and I think it's quality now.
This, I think it helps if you are a geek as well, into,sci Fi etcthen you will get many of the references, plus I'd bone Penny till my knob dropped off.

I think it started off brilliantly, had a touch of 'Frasier' about it. But, like all American sit-coms, eventually the characters all became caricatures of themselves and the jokes just started to revolve around the same catchphrases over and over again. Didn't help that more characters started to be added to the main cast - five was enough to begin with.

Worst thing on earth?? Not a chance, that honour goes to Mrs browns boys.

Big bang theory is funny.

che_don_john said:
I think it started off brilliantly, had a touch of 'Frasier' about it. But, like all American sit-coms, eventually the characters all became caricatures of themselves and the jokes just started to revolve around the same catchphrases over and over again. Didn't help that more characters started to be added to the main cast - five was enough to begin with.
I think unfortunately it's morphed into Friends with the edition of the other girls, however there was only possibly so many times you can use certain situations so they needed new blood. I prefer the earlier episodes just hope they can get back on track as it's running on empty at the moment and it's been signed for another 3 seasons taking it up to 10

I love it!! doesnt help my younger sister has them on dvd so i "borrow them"
it does help if you watch it from the first episode. x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.