The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

tueartsboots said:
paddystyle said:
gotta agree with tuarts on this one,RL makes no sense to me

Originally taught League then moved to Leicester, Union. First game I played there really did fuck up. What a pasting I got ! I thought, league rules, put ball down !
lol seves you right,hope some of your team mates gave you a good shoeing

right I will have a triple B/C with ice and slice bags of nuts just finished all my paperwork for tomorrow and I am wacked

paddystyle said:
tueartsboots said:
paddystyle said:
gotta agree with tuarts on this one,RL makes no sense to me

Originally taught League then moved to Leicester, Union. First game I played there really did fuck up. What a pasting I got ! I thought, league rules, put ball down !
lol seves you right,hope some of your team mates gave you a good shoeing
Got studded ! Still have scars !

Morning folks, anyone around? Couple of pics of Shadow's (K9 Head of Security) hydrotherapy session

shadowhydro5we7.th.jpg
shadowhydro9ik2.th.jpg

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Aaaaw thats cute.

I'll stay on 'til 1 if anyone else does.

Good day Sue?

Not bad, his session went well so was pleased. Went to see friends later for a couple of glasses lol, you had a good day? Drink?

Gym actually. Then got on with some Uni work, which made me miss the feeling of almost dying at the gym.

Never mind, plenty of lectures for me to sleep through tomorrow.

Hows your back anyway?

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Aaaaw thats cute.

I'll stay on 'til 1 if anyone else does.

Good day Sue?

Not bad, his session went well so was pleased. Went to see friends later for a couple of glasses lol, you had a good day? Drink?

Gym actually. Then got on with some Uni work, which made me miss the feeling of almost dying at the gym.

Never mind, plenty of lectures for me to sleep through tomorrow.

Hows your back anyway?

You've been working hard then! Back's ok, was tempted to jump in the hot pool this morning though. What are you studying?
images

Bluebird1 said:
You've been working hard then! Back's ok, was tempted to jump in the hot pool this morning though. What are you studying?
images

Business and Computing, it's something most people run screaming from, but I understand it and theres a fair whack of money to be made from the industry, so seemed the obvious choice ;-P

What line of work are you in if you don't mind me asking (apart from running this bar of course).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.