The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluebird1 said:
You've been working hard then! Back's ok, was tempted to jump in the hot pool this morning though. What are you studying?
images

Business and Computing, it's something most people run screaming from, but I understand it and theres a fair whack of money to be made from the industry, so seemed the obvious choice ;-P

What line of work are you in if you don't mind me asking (apart from running this bar of course).

Definitely the business to be in to make money! I've always been a Personal Assistant, been temping with this company for almost six months. Just waiting for things to go through to make it permanent:-)

Bluemoon115 said:
Sorry I just disapeared last night Sue, my internet connection was ballsing up and it was too late for me to be bothered to sort it.

Pfft. Excuses excuses ;)

amehh said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Sorry I just disapeared last night Sue, my internet connection was ballsing up and it was too late for me to be bothered to sort it.

Pfft. Excuses excuses ;)

As it turns out all I had to do was turn the modem off & on again, but I was far too tired.

Erm, I was also supposed to be on the bus that just went past my house...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.