The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs), it's for a great cause and should be a great night.

Going to shamelessly plug this every day, would be nice to actually meet everyone.

images

Hiya all.ive not been around for a while,busy little bee!!!!!! Can anybody sum up what ive missed??? The till looks in good shape though, we should donate the profits to buy this guy imo??
david_villa-6658.jpg

Yummy!!!!!!!

clairepartyring said:
Hiya all.ive not been around for a while,busy little bee!!!!!! Can anybody sum up what ive missed??? The till looks in good shape though, we should donate the profits to buy this guy imo??
david_villa-6658.jpg

Yummy!!!!!!!

Hi Claire, cor wouldn't say no. Wasn't his goal good, oops should I say that? You've not missed a great deal, we all just waffle along quite nicely! If I'm not here they help themselves and put the money by the till. Honest lot :-)

Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
david_villa-6658.jpg

Yummy!!!!!!!

Hi Claire, cor wouldn't say no. Wasn't his goal good, oops should I say that? You've not missed a great deal, we all just waffle along quite nicely! If I'm not here they help themselves and put the money by the till. Honest lot :-)

He is a must for us,forget Mr Kaka, break the bank and get him in the silky blue shirt !!

I am going to have to read a lot of back pages to find the goss, is it all good or bad, looks nice and tidy anyway!!!

clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
david_villa-6658.jpg

Yummy!!!!!!!

He is a must for us,forget Mr Kaka, break the bank and get him in the silky blue shirt !!

I am going to have to read a lot of back pages to find the goss, is it all good or bad, looks nice and tidy anyway!!!

It'll keep you out of mischief. Did you ever think it'd get to 182 pages when you opened the Inn? Proud to say I've been with you all the time lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.