The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

A hearty good evening to all my fans on here!!! Just enjoyed an evening watching TMQ winding people up elsewhere on here. A bottle of Miller and a packet of worcester sauce crisps, please. Oh, and one for yourself! And I thought that was the right answer; sure I heard that old joke years ago!

Biggsy1 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Biggsy1 said:
Evening Ladies! Any chance of a cheeky Merlot!

Hi Biggsy, long time no see. How you doing, any more tv appearances lately?
1_1036528834971.jpg

Yeah the wireless Ive been piggy backing on at my new gaff has now blocked me, so having to use a dongle which has rubbish connection so can only really get on during the day at work. I see the Blue Moon Inn is coming on a treat!

We'll be asking for your autograph soon. Yep the Inn's doing well, great ambience and great crowd.

jimharri said:
A hearty good evening to all my fans on here!!! Just enjoyed an evening watching TMQ winding people up elsewhere on here. A bottle of Miller and a packet of worcester sauce crisps, please. Oh, and one for yourself! And I thought that was the right answer; sure I heard that old joke years ago!

Wrong answer ime afraid jimbo !!!!

clairepartyring said:
jimharri said:

Wrong answer ime afraid jimbo !!!!

what is the answer clarie im off to bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.