The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Where is everyone tonight? Am I the only saddo on my own on a Saturday night
images

clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
Erm I think so?

My inteent connection is doing my head in tonight!!!! keeps stop starting,ive unplugged the router dont know how many times, ime going to screeeeeeeem in a minute!!!!

images

Feel better now?

Join me in a glass of this, you'll feel better
pouring-chardonnay.jpg

Thanks sue, i wonder if there are any computer geeks on here who knows how to sort it?? takes ages to refresh then goes back to my homepage and says ''oops google can not connect'' to site!!!

It's working sometimes then cutting out? Do you use Norton anti-virus? Could be your anti-virus or firewall being twattish.

It's working sometimes then cutting out? Do you use Norton anti-virus? Could be your anti-virus or firewall being twattish.[/quote]

Thanks, it does work sometimes then cuts out,dont use norton,ive got kaspersky anti virus, but its not just this site and been doing it on and off for a few days now????

Wont pretend to be a technogeek, anything i know is from having problems myself. You could just try disabling your anti-virus for a while, see if it stops cutting out. Or run a virus scan or spyware scan(can download software to do that). Also try disabling windows firewall for a wee bit, see if that makes any difference.

Are you using wireless internet or a cable? Might simply be a loose connection somewhere.

pee dubya said:
Wont pretend to be a technogeek, anything i know is from having problems myself. You could just try disabling your anti-virus for a while, see if it stops cutting out. Or run a virus scan or spyware scan(can download software to do that). Also try disabling windows firewall for a wee bit, see if that makes any difference.

Are you using wireless internet or a cable? Might simply be a loose connection somewhere.
Thanks again PD, i disconnected the router all afternoon and ran a quick scan and full scan today and all seemed ok, not sure what you mean ''disabling windows firewall'' would i have that if ime using kaspersky???? I bet you think ime a right dumbo!!!!

clairepartyring said:
pee dubya said:

Thanks again PD, i disconnected the router all afternoon and ran a quick scan and full scan today and all seemed ok, not sure what you mean ''disabling windows firewall'' would i have that if ime using kaspersky???? I bet you think ime a right dumbo!!!!

Who do your get your internet from, and do you have a wireless connection?

Bluemoon115 said:
clairepartyring said:
pee dubya said:

Virgin and yes its wireless as i have a laptop i use for work.

clairepartyring said:
Bluemoon115 said:
clairepartyring said:
pee dubya said:

Virgin and yes its wireless as i have a laptop i use for work.

Hmmm, well I'm with Virgin and this happens sometimes. How many hours roughly has it been like this? And has it happened before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.