The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Bluebird1 said:
jimharri said:
Evening Ladies! A bottle of Miller and a packet of smokey bacon, please!

Evening Jim, nice of you to join us. How's things?

images
images

Sorry jim,not ignoring you,ime having a wee technical problem that the guys are trying to help me with!!!!

Hmmm, well I'm with Virgin and this happens sometimes. How many hours roughly has it been like this? And has it happened before?[/quote]

It has been like this for a few days and it has happened quite a lot recently

To disable your firewall you just go into your network connections and look for 'windows firewall' somewhere, click on it and there will be a disable option. Probably won't help though.

Is your wireless inbuilt or do you use a card/usb thingy? If the latter there could be a loose connection there. I'm with virgin as well and i've been having a few problems recently, but seem to be fixed now and it's not been regular.

clairepartyring said:
Hmmm, well I'm with Virgin and this happens sometimes. How many hours roughly has it been like this? And has it happened before?

It has been like this for a few days and it has happened quite a lot recently[/quote]

Try checking all wired connections, if that fails and it keep shappening, you'll have to have a whisky, build up some courage and come up against the Virgin Media Customer Support.

pee dubya said:
To disable your firewall you just go into your network connections and look for 'windows firewall' somewhere, click on it and there will be a disable option. Probably won't help though.

Is your wireless inbuilt or do you use a card/usb thingy? If the latter there could be a loose connection there. I'm with virgin as well and i've been having a few problems recently, but seem to be fixed now and it's not been regular.

Its just done it again now,cant get back on this site for a couple of minutes then it lets me back in,i dont have a card its a belkin router that connects to virgin little black box.

clairepartyring said:
Heres a pound,somebody put some tunes on!!!!!

1pd83r.jpg

This do?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D664gChcsvg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D664gChcsvg</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.