The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Just got back from Metallica, how did the boys in blue play tonight?

They were GREAT, should have scored more though. Rob was magic and Bellers, well what can I say!

How was Metallica, did you enjoy?

Absolutely fantastic, they still play with the energy of 20 year olds trying to hit the big time, though of course, they ARE the big time (in the world of metal anyway).

But yeh, loved every minute of it, even if I was sat in the Gods.

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

They were GREAT, should have scored more though. Rob was magic and Bellers, well what can I say!

Good job you're typing this and not speaking. BM115 left his eardrums back at the venue!

jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Good job you're typing this and not speaking. BM115 left his eardrums back at the venue!

WHAT?

Bluemoon115 said:
jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

WHAT?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME GAZ?

Hola ladies and gents!

Glad you enjoyed Metallica B115 - but wouldn't have missed tonight for the world....... (I work with a lot of Danish........) It was only slightly warmer tonight than it was last week.............brrrrrr

Sue - having the dog coller with you makes perfect sense - just nice that Bellers scored for him!

Not sure I will be staying up too much longer - night matches always get me - doing a full day at 'proper work' then down to thr ground for 5 - by the time I get home after match have half hour (with a sneaky red wine..........)

I know this might be a long shot - but did anyone on here tape / sky + the away leg last week - I did sky+ it - but we had a power cut on Thursday so it didn't bloody record.

I am going to bed on course tomorrow at the swamp I am tempted to write MCFC in permanent marker while I am there but being 46 and a so called Professional maybe not

Night all x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.