The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

BrowneBlueBird said:
Hola ladies and gents!

Glad you enjoyed Metallica B115 - but wouldn't have missed tonight for the world....... (I work with a lot of Danish........) It was only slightly warmer tonight than it was last week.............brrrrrr

Sue - having the dog coller with you makes perfect sense - just nice that Bellers scored for him!

Not sure I will be staying up too much longer - night matches always get me - doing a full day at 'proper work' then down to thr ground for 5 - by the time I get home after match have half hour (with a sneaky red wine..........)

I know this might be a long shot - but did anyone on here tape / sky + the away leg last week - I did sky+ it - but we had a power cut on Thursday so it didn't bloody record.

Hi BBB, nice to 'see' you again. I'm pretty sure I've still got the away leg on my HDD, I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know. If I have I'll stick it on a DVD for you :-)

Snigger, I'm actually in bed with my laptop and a glass of wine already!

toby said:
I am going to bed on course tomorrow at the swamp I am tempted to write MCFC in permanent marker while I am there but being 46 and a so called Professional maybe not

Night all x

Night Ali. Make sure you've got your crucifix to protect you! I'll be in touch tomorrow about Saturday :-) xx

Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Hola ladies and gents!

Glad you enjoyed Metallica B115 - but wouldn't have missed tonight for the world....... (I work with a lot of Danish........) It was only slightly warmer tonight than it was last week.............brrrrrr

Sue - having the dog coller with you makes perfect sense - just nice that Bellers scored for him!

Not sure I will be staying up too much longer - night matches always get me - doing a full day at 'proper work' then down to thr ground for 5 - by the time I get home after match have half hour (with a sneaky red wine..........)

I know this might be a long shot - but did anyone on here tape / sky + the away leg last week - I did sky+ it - but we had a power cut on Thursday so it didn't bloody record.

Hi BBB, nice to 'see' you again. I'm pretty sure I've still got the away leg on my HDD, I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know. If I have I'll stick it on a DVD for you :-)

Good Girl - like your style!! I'm assuming it's a cheeky white!
If you do have it - let me know the costs i'll ensure that you are not out of pocket. It was sooooo so bloomin annoying when we got back on Sunday to find it hadn't taped......... Grrrr. (Not knowing what the technical term for sky+ recording is classed as - i'm still calling it 'taped'!)

T

BrowneBlueBird said:
Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Hola ladies and gents!

If you do have it - let me know the costs i'll ensure that you are not out of pocket. It was sooooo so bloomin annoying when we got back on Sunday to find it hadn't taped......... Grrrr. (Not knowing what the technical term for sky+ recording is classed as - i'm still calling it 'taped'!)

T

Crazy I know, but how about "recorded"?

;-P

BrowneBlueBird said:
Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Hola ladies and gents!

T

Mmm it's a very nice South African white, very partial to it lol.

There'll be no costs in putting a game on a DVD and posting it for you!!!!! I don't have Sky+, I just have a recordable DVD and record everything to hard drive. Will let you know.

Right folks, I'm pulling the shutters down.

Night all. xx

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.