The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Time for a plug! Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs)? It's for a great cause and should be a great night. I’ve booked my tickets and so has Ali (Toby)!!!! Would be nice to actually meet everyone.

Bluebird1 said:
Time for a plug! Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs)? It's for a great cause and should be a great night. I’ve booked my tickets and so has Ali (Toby)!!!! Would be nice to actually meet everyone.

Been thinking about it but not too sure if hubby wants to go. And I don't drive. :-(

mackenzie said:
Bluebird1 said:

Been thinking about it but not too sure if hubby wants to go. And I don't drive. :-(

Aw shame. Just get the tickets and tell him he's going hehe. Whereabouts do you live? Perhaps someone on the site would like to car share and give you a lift.

Bluebird1 said:
mackenzie said:
Bluebird1 said:

Aw shame. Just get the tickets and tell him he's going hehe. Whereabouts do you live? Perhaps someone on the site would like to car share and give you a lift.

I'm in Bury.

mackenzie said:
Bluebird1 said:
mackenzie said:
Bluebird1 said:

I'm in Bury.

Quite a distance then. Ok everyone who's coming from Bury who would be kind enough to give Sharon a lift? I'm in Sale so can't do it.

Bluebird1 said:

I'm in Bury.[/quote]

Quite a distance then. Ok everyone who's coming from Bury who would be kind enough to give Sharon a lift? I'm in Sale so can't do it.[/quote]

It ain't that far really, but if anyone could give me a lift I would be very grateful.. And I would pay for the petrol etc etc.

Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
Evening all, not been in here for ages,apologies,been very busy with other projects!!!!!

How is everybody????

Hiya Claire, you been working hard then? How are you?

Fine thanks Sue,yeh all over the place keeping busy, only been on here a couple of times in the last week or so,how are you,have you got over the bad events of last week?? felt sorry for you,i have never really liked dogs but understand how attached people get to them,must be like losing a child in a way??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.