The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:
clairepartyring said:
Evening all, not been in here for ages,apologies,been very busy with other projects!!!!!

How is everybody????

Hiya Claire, you been working hard then? How are you?

Fine thanks Sue,yeh all over the place keeping busy, only been on here a couple of times in the last week or so,how are you,have you got over the bad events of last week?? felt sorry for you,i have never really liked dogs but understand how attached people get to them,must be like losing a child in a way??

Monday was a strange day, got offered my temp job as a permanent one but the salary has dropped. Took it anyway cos it's better than being on the dole and I like it there!

Then I lost Shadow that night. It is like losing a child as you spend so much time with them and you do everything for them. He went everywhere with me (even into work) and gave me unconditional love. Miss him so much, the house is so quiet.

Was immensely touched by the thoughts and wishes that came from everyone on here.

BrowneBlueBird said:
Hola

It's Sunday...............................

Ballcocks!

Hic

Evening BBB, been having a sneaky glass or two already?

Done you a DVD of the first leg of the Copenhagen game, pm me with your address and I'll post it to you tomorrow. Oh you'd better tell me your name as well, can't address it to BBB lol

Anyone fancy a choccie to go with your drink - got these left over from Christmas - and need to get rid of them!

Come on ladies and gents - tuck in.....

images

Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Anyone fancy a choccie to go with your drink - got these left over from Christmas - and need to get rid of them!

images

You've still got chocolates two months later?????

Hic,hic, i know what you mean!!! been for a jog today and have spoilt it tonight with i dont know how many vodkas!!!!
Have you any fudges left???

clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

images

Hic,hic, i know what you mean!!! been for a jog today and have spoilt it tonight with i dont know how many vodkas!!!!

nope - think all the fudge have gone! sorry....

Thing is - if there is chocolate in the house - I'll happily only have one or 2 - so seems to last for ages...... my other half will eat choclate - but if there is a packet of crisps -they will be demolished!

Sue - think the pm has gone to you - sat for ages in my outbox......

BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

images

Thing is - if there is chocolate in the house - I'll happily only have one or 2 - so seems to last for ages...... my other half will eat choclate - but if there is a packet of crisps -they will be demolished!

I've got it and replied, would love to meet. Speaking of chocolate I've just eaten an Easter egg!

BrowneBlueBird said:
clairepartyring said:
Bluebird1 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

images

Any softy type caramely ones left??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.