The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Feed-The-Goat said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
hola ladies and gents

I have been at the local tnoght - but have come home to have a cheeky one of these......................

images

Has anyone had one of these before - it's the first time this week that I had seen these in Manchester - so had to buy some..........Mmmmmm

no but im wondering what is it??

ditto whats it like?

bornblueegg said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
hola ladies and gents

I have been at the local tnoght - but have come home to have a cheeky one of these......................

images

Has anyone had one of these before - it's the first time this week that I had seen these in Manchester - so had to buy some..........Mmmmmm

ditto whats it like?

It's ok actually - you will like it if you like some of the foriegn type beers............

What day is tomorrow at Crufts Sue? My mum and sister used to do whatever day used to include the West Highland Whites.......

Feed-The-Goat said:
bluebird thank you for a lovely pint of your finest guiness but im off to bed. i promised no trouble and you got none....

i will be bck tomorrow for a few more.

night x

Bless you, you're more than welcome again tomorrow.

Night, Sue x

BrowneBlueBird said:
bornblueegg said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
hola ladies and gents

images

ditto whats it like?

so many questions? You can'tgo to bed now!!!

It's ok actually - you will like it if you like some of the foriegn type beers............

What day is tomorrow at Crufts Sue? My mum and sister used to do whatever day used to include the West Highland Whites.......

BrowneBlueBird said:
bornblueegg said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
hola ladies and gents

images

ditto whats it like?

It's Gundogs tomorrow. Would have liked to see the working group ie border collies but that's Sunday and Sunday at Crufts is Hell on earth. Going mainly to watch the obedience competitions and agility.

Time for the cabaret plug! Who's going to the cabaret night for Carl (see Cyberblue upstairs)? It's for a great cause and should be a great night. I’ve booked my tickets and so has Toby!!!! Would be nice to actually meet everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.