The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Bluebird1 said:
It's Gundogs tomorrow. Would have liked to see the working group ie border collies but that's Sunday and Sunday at Crufts is Hell on earth. Going mainly to watch the obedience competitions and agility.
Not on the lookout for any of these then Sue?
lg_Black_and_White_Border_Collie_Pups.jpg

jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:
It's Gundogs tomorrow. Would have liked to see the working group ie border collies but that's Sunday and Sunday at Crufts is Hell on earth. Going mainly to watch the obedience competitions and agility.

aaarrr

bornblueegg said:
jimharri said:
Bluebird1 said:

aaarrr

Baggsy the one on the left pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Yep, am on the lookout, bought the Farmer's Guardian today and there are some I might be interested in.

jimharri said:
Go for it Sue. Shadow won't think any less of you for it.

He had a black mark on top of his head just like that one. It was in the shape of a letter S, seriously spooky cos I'd already decided that whichever dog I picked was going to be called Shadow

jimharri said:
Try a google image search for 'border collie pup'. If you pardon the pun, you'll be like a dog with two tails!!

PMSL.

I'm off to bed now. Would one of you please lock up when you're ready and put the keys through the letterbox.

Night all. xx

jimharri said:
Try a google image search for 'border collie pup'. If you pardon the pun, you'll be like a dog with two tails!!

I thought the term was "a dog with two dicks?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.